About Me

Saturday, April 12, 2014

~* Oooh Survey *~

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, I really don't like doors open when I'm sleeping lol


Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Sometimes, I keep them in my purse, for those moments when someone is in need

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Uh, No, what would I do with a street sign?



What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm, that's a toughie! this week it would have to be Gum Chewers (the ones who chew with their mouths open!) by the way of people with poor phone skills!

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
 Haha sometimes.


Do you still watch cartoons?
Hell yeah! lol Family Guy is the BEST! as well as my kiddie cartoons!

. What do you drink with dinner?
If I am out I drink Strawberry sprite! if I am home I drink Water, lately I have been on a tea fix I can't help it, it just sometimes happens where Brisk, Arizona, Diamond Sweet tea becomes my life lol 


 What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Chicken tenders I dip in a homemade Honey sauce that I make personally.

What is your favorite food?
My mommy's Meatloaf, it is not the orig it's SO MUCH BETTER!!!!


What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Wow that's a long list! Um Princess Bride lol, Grownups, Mommie Dearest I AM A HUGE JOAN CRAWFORD FAN!, most Disney movies, BraveHeart! Jeepers Creepers, etc lol

Can you change the oil on a car?
HA! HA! LMAO! Umm no I can check oil, I can change a tire but that's about it! I don't even think I could put oil in my car properly.


Are you lazy?
Maybe..This last few days I guess I have been LOL


When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Um yeah, I wasn't big on trick or treating I had things to do lol


Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
HA! I never played with either, those weren't that popular when I was growing up hahaha.


Afraid of heights?
I am! I don't know if it's the HEIGHT itself or if it's the HEIGHT WINDS I'm more afraid of lol.


Sing in the car?
YES! hahaha.


Ever used a gun?
Not yet hahaa.


Do you believe in ghosts?
Kinda hahaha.


First concert?
Boys II Men, when I was in Vegas.


Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Online, No, No, Where's Amazon?


Who would you like to see in concert?
Uh, no one that I can think of, that's why we have CD's lol.


Can you knit or crochet?
I could when I was younger like 6 & 8 lol.


That was fun LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment