About Me

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

~105 ways to Procrastinate SURVEY~




1. AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?
 Nope

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
8 years

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
 A gift of freedom btw of a spanking :)

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
HAH! yes today! I did!

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
*booo* um Monday of last week :p

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Panties and other people

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Gyro Yesterday

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
Barbie Girl (Aqua)

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
My home 

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
I'm Grown LOL

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
T-mobile

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
Torrid

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
Had would mean I don't have it anymore right? LOL
Um I have my jobs still :P

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Strangely enough I don't

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
HA! YES! it's so much fun

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Wow um maybe when I was like 13 i think...

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
I dunno!

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
A few years ago 

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
Not avail!

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
" I love you" haha

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Cheesecake Factory!

24. CAN YOU COOK?
Of course!

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Mustang..Red :)

26. BEST KISSER:
Probably not I dunno I don't kiss YUCK!

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
Today on my bathroom floor, and my couch because people say cruel shit!

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Hmm, squash!

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My eyes!...personality

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
How Naive I am :(

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
non stop being a nanny isn't easy when the child's a newborn!

33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Today its " Mommie Dearest"

34. CAN YOU SING?
Probably not

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
Boyz II Men sometime in march

36. LAST KISS?
Was a peck on the cheek

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Alexis Payne' Tiffany's Vengence! <---or something along those words) GREAT MOVIE BTW!

38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
Wallet/Cellphone

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
Is Texas (home-state)

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
Laptop!

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?
Jeff Dunham..... DOT COOOOM LOL

45. DO YOU SMOKE?
HELL NO!

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
I'm a bit in the middle LOL

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
My bears

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
I guess never really did me any harm lol

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Once, apparently I was driving a bit too cautious and he thought something was wrong because I was in a Mustang and a 20 year old and I wasn't racing with traffic LOL

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Waffles! haha

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
Not orig but blended yes!

52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
SCRAMBLED with cheese and from iHop!

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
Yes...

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
My bestie

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
My mother! hahaha

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
"Questions: How is your butt feeling today, Hows the website and how's the cough"

58 NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
over 12 I am a cuddle monster! haha

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Shirt and Undies :D

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
I am whatever you say I am if I wasnt then why would I say am, in the paper the news every day I am I DUNNO THATS JUST THA WAY I AM!!!!! Eminem!

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
Eeew, no I can't with the PB&J

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
haaa yeah just dont ask me too keep score

63. CAN YOU SWIM?
kinda lol

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
DULCE DE LECHE  IS THE GREATEST!!!!

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Google Maps? Yeah!

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
when I cry my nose runs uncontrollably. 

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
Not really a "party girl"

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:
Spring all things new

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Today

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?:
3 am

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
I get to travel!

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
Never!

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Boot scootin Boogie! *DONT JUDGE ME!* lol

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?
Um LOL what pirates are we talkin? I really don't like this Question hahaha

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
Sending out emails to people

78. BIRTHDATE: Aug 28

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?:
 A great success!

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
I am

87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
Yes I try to do that so i am not always frowning :P

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?:
Kinda

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?:
Back to Vegas, To Harrah's I MISS THE NUMB BAR!

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Didn't we go through this before?!

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Not that I know of :P

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
~Cheekie~ it's really cute!

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
Black/pink

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
Noooo

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
I did VEGAS! gosh!

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
No and probably won't go but thanks for asking

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?:
I have 2

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
No

101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
I dunno

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Yes, it was NO FUN!

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?:
I do!

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
A ring and earrings

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?:
Moan and complain that I have wasted about 4 minutes and I should really be mopping, but most of all I'm going to enjoy having the house to myself and then Make a video for my forum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment