About Me

Thursday, April 17, 2014

I have learned my lesson! & "Dana's Inferno"

Ladies & Gentlemen!

I have learned my lesson, thank you for caring so much but please stop treating me as if I am a monster or something, I have stated before that me becoming an uploader was a MISTAKE! it wasn't as if I planned it out or anything like that, it was an honest mistake. I have "paid my dues" and been given a 2nd chance, allow me to have it, I promise you won't regret it!

in other news Go out and grab yourself a "Dana's Inferno" Paddle!

~Cheekie!

2 comments:

  1. I like what you had to say Cheekie. I hope the rest understand your views on it. We love Cheekie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheekie,

    You've paid your dues to me - literally - and if anyone else isn't happy with that arrangement then they're welcome to read about spanking someplace else.

    oxxo
    Dana

    ReplyDelete